As a data manager/office administrator with MCC you will provide analysis of spreadsheets and data from multiple sources for the determination of data completeness and accuracy within a turnaround time. You will work closely with senior technical management keeping them informed by preparing reports on system performance and problems. Organization of project and administrative files from multiple sources. The position requires data entry preparation of data tables and report submittals. Provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors and answer and respond to phone calls, emails and communicate day to day with field staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software, with advanced skills in Excel.
- Must have good IT skills (including data evaluation/analysis using relevant computer application).
- Critical thinking skills must be high. Able to analyze process information from multiple formats and integrate into useable information.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task, a friendly demeanor, and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- An understanding of an environmental contractor/consulting business model and accounts payables/receivables is a plus.
- Positive attitude and desire to be part of a team that strives to work together to support the overall goal of meeting our client’s requirement.
- Organized person who is a self-starter with plenty of initiative and requires little supervision.
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and tasks as the need arise.
Competitive Pay and Benefit Package Offered
Background Check Required
All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, citizenship or immigration status or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.